NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The ESPN Magnificent 7 Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older, or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of ESPN Internet Ventures ("Sponsor"), teamDigital Promotions, Inc. ("Administrator"), Columbia TriStar Marketing Group, Inc. ("CTMG"), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotion/fulfillment agencies, anyone else connected with the production and distribution of this Sweepstakes (hereafter "Released Parties") and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not Twitter. The information you provide as detailed below will only be used for Promotion purposes.
TO PARTICIPATE: Consumers will be eligible to participate between 12:00PM Eastern Time ("ET") on 9/9/16 through 12:00 PM ET on 9/18/16 (the "Promotion Period"). During the Promotion Period, there will be two (2) ways to enter: 1) Consumers will be invited to tweet #Mag7sweepstakes (the "Twitter Hashtag") to receive one (1) entry (hereafter, each, an "Entry"); or 2) Consumers will be invited to retweet a Magnificent 7 Movie Spot from an eligible twitter Account (defined below) with the Twitter Hashtag to receive one (1) Entry. Eligible "Accounts" are as follows: @ESPN, @ESPNFantasy, @RobGronkowski, @TDESPN (Trent Dilfer), @RandyMoss, @CwoodsonF (Charles Woodson) or @Hasselbeck (Matt Hasselbeck). Entries from any other Account or without the associated hashtag will be void. Any retweet or tweet featuring the Twitter Hashtag from an Account will be eligible for entry in this Sweepstakes. Entrant must have a Twitter account set to public and must be a follower of @ESPNPromotions for at least thirty (30) days after 9/18/16, for winner notification purposes to be eligible to win/claim a prize. Use of the Twitter Hashtag constitutes the unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules.
Limit one (1) Entry per person and per Twitter account. Entrants attempting to use multiple Twitter handles and/or accounts, email addresses or identities may be disqualified, at Sponsor's sole discretion. Additional entries from any person, email address or Twitter account in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Incomplete and inaccurate entries are void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on the Twitter account submitted, Entry will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the Twitter account from which said Entry was submitted provided such individual is eligible according to these Official Rules. Proof (to Sponsor's satisfaction) of being the authorized account holder may be required by Sponsor. Any internet and/or mobile access and/or usage charges incurred through entry are Entrant's sole responsibility.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By submitting an entry, Entrant hereby grants permission for the entry, including the Entrant's Twitter account, to be posted on the Sponsor's website or other website for public view. Entries may not contain any offensive or vulgar language nor depict any pornographic or illegal act. Any entries containing such language or any other inappropriate content, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, will be considered ineligible and will not be part of the Sweepstakes. By submitting an Entry, Entrant releases Twitter and Released Parties from any and all liability. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, incomplete, late, damaged, inaccurate, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, stolen, garbled or undelivered entries, tweets, retweets or transmissions; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone systems; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in any transmission, processing or communication; interrupted or unavailable network, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless, server or other connections including those through and/or by www.Twitter.com; miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or technical failures; lost, non-delivered, misdirected, blocked, or delayed email notifications; garbled, misrouted or scrambled transmissions; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, telephone, electronic, mail or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, tweets, retweets and/or the announcement of the prize. The use of script, macro, automated entry, mechanical or similar devices or other any other devices that subvert the entry process to participate is prohibited and all entries through such devices are void. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant gives their express permission to be contacted by the Sponsor and/or Administrator by email, telephone, overnight delivery and/or mail for Sweepstakes purposes only.
- WINNER SELECTION: Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about 9/21/16 from among all eligible entries received by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning the prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential Prize winner will be notified by Direct Message ("DM") on Twitter from the Twitter account @ESPNPromotions with further instructions on how to claim their potential prize, including how to provide the Administrator with his or her email address and/or telephone number. The potential Prize winner must respond to the DM and/or email within two (2) business days from the initial notification or designated Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
- PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: 2-day/1-night trip for winner plus seven (7) guests to Las Vegas, NV in July or August 2017. Trip includes round trip coach air transportation for eight (8) from major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner's primary residence in the U.S. (selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to destination, 1-night standard double occupancy hotel accommodations (four (4) rooms), ground transfers to/from the airport/hotel, and a fantasy draft room. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $5,000. Actual value of trip may vary depending on winner's city of departure. If the actual value of prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Travel, hotel and other arrangements to be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Winner and his/her respective guests must travel together on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining any/all necessary documents required for travel (including but not limited to valid photo I.D.) prior to departure. If winner chooses not to take any guests, then the guest elements will be forfeited and the remaining elements shall constitute full satisfaction of the prize. Other travel/accommodation restrictions may apply. Trips must be taken on dates and times designated by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to provide ground transportation in place of air transportation if a winner lives within a reasonable driving distance of destination, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and to award no additional compensation in such event. Sponsor is not responsible for travel delays. Grand Prize winner and his/her guests agree to comply with all venue rules and regulations and, in accordance therewith, agree not to act in a disruptive manner. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize. All prize details not specifically set forth herein are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
MISCELLANEOUS: Winner is responsible for federal, state and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of prize not specified as covered as part of the prize herein, including, but not limited to, any additional ground transportation, luggage fees, alcoholic beverages, meals, tips, gratuities, parking, room service, laundry service, local and long distance telephone calls, merchandise and souvenirs. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution of a prize except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability and then for a prize of equal or greater value as determined by Sponsor. Non-compliance with any of the foregoing may result in disqualification and awarding of the prize to an alternate winner. Potential winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and (where permissible) Publicity Release within seven (7) days of date of issuance of notification. Winner's guests must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 21). Winner's guests may also be required to sign and return a Liability Release and (where legal) Publicity Release prior to the issuance of travel documents. If the potential winner cannot be contacted; is ineligible according to these Official Rules; fails to respond to the prize notification within the specified time period; if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable; if the potential winner decides to decline his/her prize for any reason whatsoever; or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit his/her prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries received, in the Sponsor's sole discretion. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and agree that: 1) Released Parties and their designees may use (unless prohibited by law) their name, voice, city/state of residence, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade and/or for any other purpose in any media or format now or hereafter known without further compensation, permission or notification, and 2) Released Parties and their officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives designees and assigns shall have no liability and will be held harmless for any liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury, death or damage to personal or real property, to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate this Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should viruses, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor, including but not limited to war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared), labor controversy or threat thereof, and/or acts of God, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination or suspension, at its discretion, select a winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event requiring such termination or suspension.
Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any and all records of the winner, including without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports. To the extent necessary under law, winner shall authorize this background check. Sponsor may also take all steps necessary to corroborate any information provided to Sponsor by winner in his/her interview. In that regard, winner will be obligated to provide necessary contacts and information so that Sponsor may conduct such investigation. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify the winner from any prize element, based on the background check.
- E-MAIL CHANGE OF ADDRESS POLICY: It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify Sponsor if his or her e-mail address changes. To do so, click on the help link at the bottom of any ESPN.com page, then click on the Change Personal Information link and follow the instructions.
- DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (i) all issues and questions concerning these Official Rules shall be governed by New York law without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be (A) resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (B) filed only in the state or federal courts situated in New York County, New York State, i.e., Manhattan, and entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such disputes, claims or causes of action; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
WINNER'S NAME: For the name of the winner, visit winners.teamdigital.com/Magnificent7 no later than 11/18/16.
The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2016 ESPN Internet Ventures. Movie Artwork and The Magnificent Seven © 2016 Metro-Goldwyn Mayer Pictures Inc. and Columbia Pictures Industries Inc.
SPONSOR: ESPN Internet Ventures, 56 W. 66th St., New York, NY 10023.
ADMINISTRATOR: teamDigital Promotions, Inc., 6 Berkshire Blvd, Bethel, CT 06801.