THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR LEGAL RESIDENTS IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATIONS, PUERTO RICO AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES) ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS PROMOTION IF YOU ARE NOT A RESIDENT IN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN AN OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATION, PUERTO RICO, OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES OR FOREIGN TERRITORIES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Mike & Mike Sheets of Integrity Challenge
Presented by Werner Ladder
1.GENERAL. These are the official rules, (the "Official Rules") for the Mike & Mike Sheets of Integrity Challenge, (the "Promotion"). The Promotion is sponsored by ESPN Radio, a division of ABC Radio Networks Assets, L.L.C. (the Sponsor/Administrator) 261 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016, and is presented by Werner Ladder (the "Promoter").
2.NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C., (EXCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SUCH RESIDENTS IF LOCATED IN AN OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATIONS, PUERTO RICO AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES), who are 21 years old or older as of the date of entry, (an "Entrant" or "You"). Offer void where prohibited by law. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are Eastern Time (ET). This Promotion is made up of one entry period with one drawing in which all eligible entries are automatically entered.
3.HOW TO ENTER: HOW TO ENTER: To access the Promotion between midnight Monday March 12, 2012 and tip-off time Thursday, March 15, 2012, log on to espnradio.com, click on the link to the Sheets of Integrity page, and fill in the segments on the displayed brackets graphic with your team picks. All entries must be received by tip-off time Thursday, March 15, 2012. Grand Prize winner will be selected randomly on or about April 2, 2012.
LIMIT 10 ENTRIES PER PERSON (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ONE PERSON HAS MORE THAN ONE E-MAIL ADDRESS) OR E-MAIL ADDRESS (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MORE THAN ONE PERSON USES THE SAME E-MAIL ADDRESS) OR MAILING ADDRESS (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MORE THAN ONE PERSON USES THE SAME MAILING ADDRESS).
Entry in the Mike & Mike Sheets of Integrity Challenge via the Mike & Mike group WILL NOT provide entry in the Men's Tournament Challenge promotion on ESPN.com
E-MAIL CHANGE OF ADDRESS POLICY: It is the sole responsibility of the Entrant to notify Sponsor if his or her e-mail address changes. To do so, email the show with the change.
Sponsor, Promoter, the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and their respective parent and successor companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed phone or computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions or technical failures, garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including without limitation the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online, or for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected or illegible entries. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
4. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be randomly selected on or about Monday, April 2, 2012 from all eligible entries received.
In case of dispute as to identity of a winner, such entry will be declared made by the registered user of the e-mail account, and if a prize is won, and such registered user is a valid Entrant, the prize will be awarded to such registered user.
Sponsor will conduct the drawing. By participating, Entrants agree to the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Sponsor's decision will be final and binding in all respects. Winners will be notified on or about the date of the prize drawing.
5. PRIZE(S)/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE/ODDS OF WINNING: Grand Prizes (1): Grand Prize Winner will receive a Werner 9' Replica Ladder and a $500 Visa gift card. Total Approximate Retail Value of Prize: $750.00.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER AND WILL BE BASED ON THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE.
Winner is solely responsible for any and all expenses relative to participation in Promotion (including acceptance of prize) not specified herein. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. No prize substitution except at Sponsor's sole discretion due to prize unavailability for any reason and only then for prize of comparable value. Sponsor reserves the right it its sole discretion to award the actual cash equivalent of any prize in lieu of the prize itself. The prize is awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). All entries will be declared made by the registered user of the e-mail address.
6. ELIGIBILITY: Employees or agents of Sponsor, Promoter, and their respective parent and successor companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, and the members of their immediate families or those persons living in the same household of such individuals are ineligible to enter or win. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: If potential winner does not respond to notification e-mail within three (3) days of its transmission, or should an e-mail, after up to three (3) attempts, be returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Grand Prize Winner will be required to respond with information confirming their eligibility within three (3) days of the date on the prize notification.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, or suspend this Promotion for any reason, including but not limited to: (a) viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God, labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared). In such event, the prize winners may be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination or suspension if such a drawing is held.
8. RELEASE, PUBLICITY: By participating, Entrants release Sponsor, Promoter, the NCAA, and their respective parent and successor companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, and the employees, officers, directors and agents of any of the above organizations from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by participation in the Promotion or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Except as otherwise prohibited by law, by accepting prize, winner grants permission to use his/her name, address, likeness, photograph, and statements to Sponsor, Promoter, and their respective parent and successor companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising/promotional agencies for advertising/publicity purposes in any and all media, worldwide in perpetuity without further compensation. The NCAA is not a Sponsor of this Promotion. NCAA is a registered trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
9. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules, log on to ESPNRadio.com entry page. For a copy of the Official Winners List, (available approximately May 21, 2012) mail a self-addressed stamped envelope by December 28, 2012 to Sheets of Integrity Winners, ESPN Radio, 261 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016. Administrator: ESPN Radio.